Bloomsbury Rear Access Heavy Duty Mailbox
£349.50 – £371.50
- Height: 425mm outer casing, 402 inner sleeve
- Width: 295mm outer casing, 275mm inner sleeve
- Depth: 220mm sleeve, 293mm overall distance from the very front of the post flap to the hinge casting on the rear retrieval door. This is an important dimension when the letterbox is being fitted into electric sliding gates.
- Letter flap opening; 230mmX 57mm (Please note that installation of the optional anti-theft restrictor plate will considerably narrow the available mailing space. Please see drawing for guidance)
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimensions of retrieval door: 180mm x 185mm (diagonal distance of opening = 257mm)
- 3 Year manufacturers guarantee
Our current Dispatch and delivery terms can be viewed here
Please note this is a custom, made to order letterbox and at this time there is a longer than usual lead time. Orders may take up to 3 weeks, please enquire if you would like up to date information before placing your order.
British made and beautiful cast, heavy duty postbox with simple detailing. Customisable options are available to allow you to fit this letterbox to either a wooden gate or metal gates and railings. Please see our through the wall products if you require a letterbox to be fitted through a wall or brick pier.
A beautiful new addition to our range of rear access letterboxes with front and back facing plates cast right here in British foundries using solid, high grade aluminium. The inner sleeve is made from sturdy, electro coated steel and all metal components are then powder coated to ensure a long lasting and waterproof finish. The addition of rubber seals ensure your mail is protected from the great British weather. Your rear lockable door is supplied with two keys.
Ideal for use with gates and fences where you need your mail delivered to the front of your property, your mail is posted through the generous front letter flap and stored within the collection box until you can conveniently access it from the lockable rear door. Different fixings are available for both metal and wooden gates or fences making fitting your letterbox simple. We realise that every customer’s circumstances are different, so we have tried to make sure that there is an option that works for you. (Please note that installation of the optional anti-theft restrictor plate will considerably narrow the available mailing space. Please see drawing for guidance)
Choose from our drop-down menus to choose your fixing kit, then add any extras you would like. Please get in touch if you have any queries about which option to choose. If you require a deeper letterbox case, please get in touch to discuss options.
The insert on the front casing can also be personalised with a house number, making this a truly special item. Please state house number required in comments box on checkout and type carefully when adding house number details as this is what will appear on your finished letterbox. Bespoke items which include house numbers, special size cases or any other bespoke made components may be charged for if returned.