Kingsbury Through The Wall Cast Aluminium Mailbox
£324.50 – £425.30
- Height: 425mm outer casing, 402 inner sleeve
- Width: 295mm outer casing, 275mm inner sleeve
- 215mm, standard depth including casings
- 325mm – 335mm, 1 1/2 Brick
- 440mm – 450mm, 2 Brick
- 555mm, 2 1/2 Brick
- 665mm, 3 Brick
- other sizes are available up to 885mm, please contact us if you would like a custom depth
- Dimension of letter slot: 230mm x 57mm (Please note that installation of the optional anti-theft restrictor plate will considerably narrow the available mailing space. Please see drawing for guidance)
- Correspondence Suitable: A4
- Dimensions of retrieval door: 180mm x 185mm (diagonal distance of opening = 257mm)
- A4 Format Suitable
- Material: Cast Iron and Aluminium
- Keys: 2 supplied
- The lock is made from tough black polycarbonate.
- 3 Year manufacturers guarantee
- Keys are attached inside the letter flap of your letterbox for dispatch, please keep them somewhere safe until your letterbox is installed and ready for use
- Kingsbury through wall rear retrieval instruction
Our current Dispatch and delivery terms can be viewed here
Please note this is a custom, made to order letterbox and at this time there is a longer than usual lead time. Orders may take up to 3 weeks, please enquire if you would like up to date information before placing your order.
The Kingsbury is British made and beautiful cast, heavy duty letterbox with ornate detailing. Customisable options are available for mounting through walls and brick piers. If your wall depth is not listed please contact us as a bespoke casing can be made to suit up to 885mm deep.
Front and back facing plates cast right here in British foundries using solid, high grade aluminium. The inner sleeve is made from sturdy electro coated steel and these components are then coated with low bake enamel to ensure a long lasting and waterproof finish. Rubber seals ensure your mail is protected from the great British weather. Your rear lockable door is supplied with two keys.
An anti-theft restrictor plate is available as an optional extra to provide additional protection against mail theft. (Please note that installation of the optional anti-theft restrictor plate will considerably narrow the available mailing space. Please see drawing for guidance)The insert on the front casing can also be personalised with a house number, making this a truly special item. Please state house number required in the comments box on checkout. Bespoke items which include house numbers, special size cases or any other bespoke made components may be charged for if returned.