Rolle-Nero Cast Aluminium Through the Wall Post Box
Out of stock
- Mail chute:
- Height: 95mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 190mm – 360mm (Adjustable depending on the depth of the wall)
- Collection box:
- Height: 440mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 142mm
- Can be built into a wall up to 500mm deep
- Capacity: 16.2L
- Weight: 10kg
- Colours: Black
- Nero Letterplate: 230mm Height x 373mm Width
- Dimensions of letter slot: 254.5mm Width (suitable for mail up to 20mm thick)
- Correspondence suitable: A4 & C4
- Fitting plate: 180mm Height x 315mm Width
- Both components are made in the EU
- Designed for through the wall installation
- Suitable to fit A4 mail
- Large capacity hold, secured with Cylinder locks
- Powder-coated cast aluminium plate & galvanised steel post box
- Supplied with 2 keys and a standard fixing kit
- 2-year warranty
- Although simple to fit, these letterboxes will need to be installed while building the wall, or bricks will need to be removed to retro fit, and then mortared in place. We would also recommend obtaining the advice of a qualified trades-person before purchase to ensure product is suitable for your requirements.
Our current Dispatch and delivery terms can be viewed here
Rolle is a large capacity post box, designed to be integrated into the wall of your property. The letter chute is telescopic; combining two separate sliding parts. This enables you to achieve the perfect fit for your wall dimensions. The desired position is fixed by tightening two bolts.
To add period character to your property, we have coupled the Rolle post box with the Nero front letter plate. Its traditional style is combined with top-quality materials to provide a classic finish that can stand the test of time. Powder coated aluminium prevents rust, peeling paint or fading, so the letter plate retains its appeal for decades.
The Nero letter plate canopy protects the opening, whilst making it easy to deliver mail up to A4 in size, without bending. It will slide down the chute, into the secure hold. Protected by cylinder locks, the post can only be retrieved by those with the key.
When combining Rolle and Nero, the post box must be fixed with the opening protruding beyond the wall. Remember to remove the original Rolle face plate by undoing two fixing bolts holding it in place. On the back of the letter plate is a raised rectangle, which can then slot over the Rolle post box rim.
The two components are not fixed together, each is attached separately to the wall. Once installed, we recommend that you seal the side and top joins of the letter plate to fully protect your mail from the weather.