Please allow enough time for products to be delivered and inspected before booking tradesmen or beginning any works. Letterbox4you cannot be held responsible for out-of-pocket expenses resulting from dispatch errors, products being unavailable, damaged in transit or for any delay in delivery.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 guidelines and extra precautions in place for staff and logistics companies, as well as the additional strain on courier services, there may be delays to normal delivery times. We will do our very best to dispatch as quickly as possible and you will receive notifications from our courier company to track your parcel when it is on its way.
- We aim to dispatch all purchases received before Midday (Monday to Friday) on the same day
- Large deliveries will be via pallet with 3-4 working days delivery
- Smaller items dispatched via Royal Mail or courier
- Letterboxes dispatched on Friday with Standard delivery will be delivered on Monday
- We do not dispatch items on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays
- Delivery to UK Mainland postcodes within 1-2 days
- 1-2 additional days may be required in case of deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands or Northern Ireland
- An e-mail confirmation with parcel tracking number will be sent for the majority of standard orders
- The customer is responsible for checking the condition of parcels. All damages, missing items or order errors must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. In instances where this is reported later we may not be able to replace or refund.
We have an express delivery option available if you need your letterbox urgently. Items dispatched this way would usually be delivered next working day by 10.30am, or on Saturday all day; Bank Holidays are excluded. Please allow enough time for the products to be delivered and inspected before booking tradesmen. We cannot be held responsible for out-of-pocket expenses resulting from products being unavailable, damaged in transit or for any delay in delivery.
- Please note that in order to receive your parcel before 10.30am the next working day your order will need to be received before Midday Mon-Thur or before Midday on Friday to receive all day delivery on a Saturday
- Please select Express delivery option in your basket settings before completing your purchase.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this service to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
There is a delivery option in the basket settings for customers from the Republic of Ireland. We are happy to accept other international orders, however, we do ask that customers arrange their own courier collection. Please send an email enquiry in the first instance and we can arrange payment by invoice.