Please allow enough time for products to be delivered and inspected before booking tradesmen or beginning any works. Letterbox4you cannot be held responsible for out-of-pocket expenses resulting from dispatch errors, products being unavailable, damaged in transit or for any delay in delivery.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 guidelines and extra precautions in place for staff and logistics companies, as well as the additional strain on courier services, there may be delays to normal delivery times. We will do our very best to dispatch as quickly as possible and you will receive notifications from our courier company to track your parcel when it is on its way.
- We aim to dispatch all purchases received before Midday (Monday to Friday) on the same day
- Large deliveries will be via pallet with 3-4 working days delivery
- Smaller items dispatched via Royal Mail or courier
- Letterboxes dispatched on Friday with Standard delivery will be delivered on Monday
- We do not dispatch items on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays
- Delivery to UK Mainland postcodes within 1-2 days
- 1-2 additional days may be required in case of deliveries to Scottish Highlands. There are now longer delivery times for Channel Islands, Northern and Republic of Ireland due to additional times for customs clearance.
- An e-mail confirmation with parcel tracking number will be sent for the majority of standard orders
- The customer is responsible for checking the condition of parcels. All damages, missing items or order errors must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. In instances where this is reported later we may not be able to replace or refund.
We have an express delivery option available if you need your letterbox urgently. Items dispatched this way would usually be delivered next working day by 12.00 noon, or on Saturday all day; Bank Holidays are excluded. Please allow enough time for the products to be delivered and inspected before booking tradesmen. We cannot be held responsible for out-of-pocket expenses resulting from products being unavailable, damaged in transit or for any delay in delivery.
- Please note that in order to receive your parcel before Midday the next working day your order will need to be received before Midday Mon-Thur or before Midday on Friday to receive all day delivery on a Saturday
- Please select Express delivery option in your basket settings before completing your purchase.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this service to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands or Northern Ireland.
Where there is the option to choose alternative shipping other than UK Mainland, please be aware that VAT and import duties are not calculated automatically as part of the total price shown. Please check with your local customs agent to find out what import duty and taxes may be payable on delivery. Where UK mainland shipping is chosen for addresses other than UK mainland, we reserve the right to delay the shipment while correct shipping costs etc. are calculated and we may contact you for additional payment.
We are happy to accept international orders, however, we may ask that you arrange your own courier collection and you should be aware of any import duty or taxes that will be due on to be paid on delivery. If you are unsure please send an email enquiry in the first instance.