Please note that all parcels require a signature as proof of delivery.
Please allow enough time for the products to be delivered and inspected before booking tradesmen. We cannot be held responsible for out-of-pocket expenses resulting from products being unavailable, damaged in transit or for a delay in delivery.
- We aim to dispatch all purchases received before Midday (Monday to Friday) on the same day
- Large deliveries via pallet 3-4 working days
- Smaller items dispatched via Royal Mail
- Letterboxes dispatched on Friday with Standard delivery will be delivered on Monday
- We do not dispatch items on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays
- Delivery to UK Mainland postcodes within 1-2 days
- 1-2 additional days may be required in case of deliveries to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands or Northern Ireland
- An e-mail confirmation with parcel tracking number on request
- The customer is responsible for checking the condition of the parcel. All damages, missing items or order errors need to be reported within 24 hours
- Opening hours Monday to Friday 9.30am – 5.00pm
We have an express delivery option available if you need your letterbox urgently. Items dispatched this way would usually be delivered next working day by 10.30am, or on Saturday all day; Bank Holidays are excluded. Please allow enough time for the products to be delivered and inspected before booking tradesmen. We cannot be held responsible for out-of-pocket expenses resulting from products being unavailable, damaged in transit or for a delay in delivery.
- Please note that in order to receive your parcel before 10.30am the next working day your order will need to be received before Midday Mon-Thur or before Midday on Friday to receive all day delivery on a Saturday
- Please select Express delivery option in your basket settings before completing your purchase.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer this service to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
There is a delivery option in the basket settings for customers from the Republic of Ireland. We are happy to accept other international orders, however, we do ask that customers arrange their own courier collection. Please send an email enquiry in the first instance and we can arrange payment by invoice.
We aim to re-stock all our products as quickly as possible but when placing a back order you should consider that this can take up to 5 weeks, and it is not possible for us to guarantee a delivery date. By continuing with your order, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and understand that delays are possible. We will notify you when the item is ready for dispatch. If you have any queries, please get in touch.