COVID-19 UPDATE - Please get in touch before arranging to return any product to our premises as during this time there may not be any staff available to receive your item. We will be happy to extend the time you have to return your item and orders placed after the 1st of March 2020 will now have a 60 day return window. If you have any problems returning your items, please do get in touch.
If you are not happy with your purchase or the goods arrive damaged, please let us know immediately and we will always do our best to rectify the matter. Please check your item on delivery and inform us of any missing parts/items or damages within 48 hours of delivery. We may not be able to replace or refund items where we are informed of missing parts or damages at a later date.
If after receiving your purchase, you change your mind, please let us know as soon as possible that you would like to return it. We then ask that you return the unused and undamaged goods within 14 days of letting us know and no more than 30 days from the delivery date. Please take the following steps to ensure your return goes smoothly
- Return the items in their original product packaging with a copy of the invoice. We need the original product packaging so that the item may be returned to stock. Returning your item without the original product packaging may result in us being unable to offer a full refund.
- This box will then need to be placed in an additional shipping container to protect the item, ideally the shipping box with extra packing filling that it was dispatched in. Letterboxes are heavy items and in our experience, if they are not double boxed in this manner they are likely to be damaged in transit.
- You can then choose to take your package to a local courier drop point (there are lots of stores in villages and towns that offer this facility) or arrange a courier company to collect the item. Return to Letterbox4you, Unit 1, Seven Acre Business Centre, Aylesbury Road, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5AH
- Please be aware that you are responsible for the cost of the return postage.
- When we receive your parcel in good order we can then process your return and you should receive your refund within 7 days.
- If the item is returned damaged, we will get in touch to let you know and provide photographs of the damaged item as received. We would advise that you check that the method used to return your item offers sufficient damage insurance to cover your costs should the item be returned with damages. We are unable to offer refunds for items returned with damages.
This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Trade purchases of large quantities of letterboxes or any orders with bespoke or custom features are subject to a cooling-off period of 48 hours. We are unable to refund orders after 48 hours due to material and resources committed by our manufacturer to fulfil your order.