If you are not happy with your purchase or the goods arrive damaged, please let us know immediately so that we can rectify the matter.
If after receiving your purchase, you change your mind, please let us know as soon as possible that you would like to return it. We then ask that you return the unused and undamaged goods within 14 days. Please follow the following steps to ensure your return goes smoothly
- Please return the items in their original product packaging with a copy of the original receipt. We need the original product packaging so that the item may be resold.
- This box will then need to be placed in an additional shipping container to protect the item, ideally the shipping box with extra packing filling that it was dispatched in. Letterboxes are very heavy items and in our experience, if they are not double boxed in this manner they are likely to be damaged in transit.
- You can then choose to take your package to a local courier drop point (there are lots of small stores in villages and towns that offer this facility) or arrange a courier company to collect the item. Return to Letterbox4you, Unit 2A, Seven Acre Business Centre, Aylesbury Road, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire, HP22 5AH
- Please be aware that you are responsible for the cost of the return postage.
- When we receive your parcel in good order we can then offer you a choice of refund, exchange or credit note.
This does not affect your legal rights, including your right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Trade purchases of large quantities of letterboxes are subject to a cooling-off period of 48 hours. We are unable to refund orders after 48 hours due to material and resources committed by our manufacturer to fulfil your order.