Chelsea Gate Mounted Post Box with Vertical Letter Slot
£329.00 – £354.00
- Height: 425mm
- Width: 295mm
- Depth: 250mm including casings
- Letter flap opening; 230mmX 57mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Dimensions of retrieval door: 180mm x 185mm (diagonal distance of opening 257mm)
- Minimum space between railings required: 130mm
- Maximum space between railings will depend on your chosen mounting method and the dimensions of your railing bars. As a guide only, the maximum available when using the ” no drill fixing clamp” would be around 180mm and if drilling the letterbox plate and railing to mount on site, the maximum would be 230mm
- 3 Year manufacturers guarantee
- Delivery of your custom letterbox will usually take around 6-7 working days.
Our current Dispatch and delivery terms can be viewed here
Please note this is a custom, made to order letterbox and at this time there is a longer than usual lead time. Orders may take up to 3 weeks, please enquire if you would like up to date information before placing your order.
British made and beautiful cast, heavy duty letterbox with classic detailing. This model is designed for simple attachment without the need to cut or adjust existing gates or railings. Your mail is posted through the vertical front flap and retrieved from the rear lockable access door.
A very useful addition to our rear access post box range, with this letterbox having a very unique vertical letter slot. This external letterbox with front and back facing plates is cast right here in British foundries using solid, high grade aluminium. The inner sleeve is made from sturdy, electro coated steel and all metal components are then powder coated to ensure a long lasting and waterproof finish. The addition of rubber seals ensure your mail is protected from the great British weather. Your rear lockable door is supplied with two keys.
This rear access letterbox is perfect for storing large amounts of mail and mounts easily onto railings or fences. No need to worry about people having to enter your premises to deliver mail. Ideally designed for simple attachment without the need to cut or adjust existing gates or railings. Your mail is posted through the vertical front flap and retrieved from the rear lockable access door. The post box is simply bolted into or clamped (using the optional clamp set) to the existing gate or railings. Fitted with an ornate vertical flap and rear locking access door, this model is ideal for those wishing to fit a post box to existing railings with the minimum of disturbance. For added security an internal restrictor bar is fitted as standard.
Choose from our drop-down menus to choose your fixing kit, then add any extras you would like. Please get in touch if you have any queries about which option to choose. If you require a deeper letterbox case, please get in touch to discuss options.