Through Wall Letterbox Locking Weatherproof Galvanised Steel – Muretto
£89.99 (inc VAT)
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 300mm
- Depth: 230mm-380mm (Adjustable depending on the depth of the wall)
- Face plate: 110mm x 295mm
- Dimensions of letter slot: 38mm x 262mm (suitable for mail up to 15mm thick)
- Correspondence suitable: A4 if extended to 330mm
- Fitting plate dimension:
- Front: 335mm x 150mm
- Rear: 357mm x 157mm
- Capacity: 7.9L-13.2L (Depending on the depth of the wall)
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Colours: Black, White, Copper, Silver (RAL 9006), Dark Grey (RAL 7016)
- A4 Format Suitable
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Thermally powder coated for enhanced rust resistance
- Secure cylinder lock (Euro-Locks-Lowe&Fletcher)
- Keys: 2 supplied
- Warranty: 2 years
- Keys are attached inside the letter flap of your letterbox for dispatch, please keep them somewhere safe until your letterbox is installed and ready for use
- As our wrapping and packaging is so good it is worth noting that the stainless steel parts of letter boxes come with a blue protective film so the stainless steel stays scratch free. This should be removed prior to installation
- Although simple to fit, these letterboxes will need to be installed while building the wall, or bricks will need to be removed to retro fit, and then mortared in place. We would also recommend obtaining the advice of a qualified trades-person before purchase to ensure product is suitable for your requirements.
Our current Dispatch and delivery terms can be viewed here
The Muretto is an upgraded design of one of our most popular through the wall letterbox, the SM. This locking through the wall locking mailbox comes with an additional fitting trim kit for the front and rear. The telescopic mail chute can be easily adjusted to suit your wall depth from depths of 230mm to 380mm, please note that this item is not suitable for single brick walls and to receive A4 mail will need to be extended to 330mm.
The Muretto boasts a secure through wall mail slot as well as a high-grade euro cylinder lock. The letterbox also has a window indicator on the rear door providing a visual indication when you have post. The Muretto manufactured at a 30° angle designed to allow the post to effortlessly glide down the mail chute.
View our complete range of through the wall letterboxes here.